Ways to Stay Healthy, Focused, and Calm in the Age of Distruption
Are there days when you just want to escape from the chaotic life and let nature heal you? But on second thought, there are problems to solve at home, KPIs to meet, and a harsh boss to satisfy.
With so much stress to deal with and no “exit” option, it seems you just have to keep pushing that overworked body and brain. But we all know that’s not sustainable and can cause serious health problems down the track.
There is a solution. Nature’s healing power isn’t limited to camping in a forest, we now have ways to extract and formulate natural herbs that are known to keep people healthy, focused and calm.
Unlike synthetic supplements and stimulants, Kaer's natural herbs have been used since ancient times to bring healing and vitality. Coupled with today’s precise technology and stringent quality control, rest assured that our herbal supplements are only safer and more potent than in history.
Gut Glow: Beauty from Within
Traditionally, gut health just means the health of our digestive organs. But today, we know that the gut is home to trillions of bacteria. These tiny bugs are too small to be seen by eye, but have far-reaching effects on our health.
For example, people with irritable bowel disease or a “leaky gut” tend to have bloating, indigestion and chronic inflammation. Their skin also shows it - acne problems, breakouts and a dull skin tone. This is because our skin is a mirror of inner health and beauty. A healthy skin always starts from within.
Luckily, gut health is not set in stone by genetics but modifiable. You can improve gut health by nourishing friendly gut bacteria with their preferred energy source - fiber. These friendly gut bacteria are known as “probiotics”, whilst foods that stimulate their growth are known as prebiotics.
Gut Glow is a natural remedy consisting of 3 ancient prebiotics.
- Rhubarb is a plant loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals and polyphenolic antioxidants. These ingredients have been shown to eliminate toxins, inflammation, indigestion and many other ailments. Rhubarb has been widely used as a natural laxative and tonic to treat digestive, skin and immune problems.
- Coptis rhizome is a well-known herbal medicine in the East that is involved in more than 32,000 Chinese Medical formulae. Scientists have identified 128 natural compounds that have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and cardio-protective effects. Therefore, it is used to treat a wide range of illnesses ranging from skin breakouts to chronic gut inflammation
- Scute root is known as the golden herb from the garden of Chinese medicinal plants. It is applied in numerous conditions including diarrhea, inflammation, and respiratory infections. Some powerful flavones have been extracted from the scute root and used to reduce chemotherapy-induced gastrointestinal toxicity in cancer patients.
Apart from incorporating this fine-tuned Glut Glow formula in your skin care routine, you can also promote beauty from within by eating fiber-rich foods, avoiding antibiotic misuse and toxic stress.
Power Focus: Natural Mind Fuel
Do you wake up with a sluggish body and battle with unproductivity and procrastination? You are definitely not the only one who can’t start the day with a double shot coffee or even Adderall.
Stimulants like caffeine and dextroamphetamine may offer you a quick fix, but they don’t fix the root problem and can even bring unpleasant side effects. Adderall is meant for people who are clinically diagnosed with ADHD, but could give you headaches, dizziness, sleep problems and other side effects when used without medical supervision.
Why not try herbs that can bring you a natural jolt of energy? The Power Focus formula is a supercharged boost of adaptogenic herbs inspired by nature.
- Rhodiola root is most studied for its abilities to enhance physical performance and alleviate mental fatigue. Because the natural plant has shown anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties, it is used by both athletes and people under high mental stress to fight fatigue, anxiety and depression.
- Eleuthero root is traditionally used as an adaptogen to help the body better adapt to stress. It also acts as a natural stimulant for cognitive function, similar to Adderall but without the side effects.
- Astragalus root is known for its immune-boosting effects that can invigorate vitality. In Chinese medicine terms, it balances qi deficiency symptoms, which manifest as a lack of strength, immunity, focus and appetite.
- Reishi is a tonic mushroom used for promoting health, vitality and longevity. It has potent antioxidative potential that balances cellular damage caused by modern day toxins such as stress, junk food and environmental pollution. Taurine is an amino acid that is involved in brain and heart health.
- Taurine deficiency can lead to anxiety, hyperactivity and depression. Research has shown that supplementation of taurine could improve fatigue, heart functions and circulation.
With these natural energy boosters in Power Focus, you can enjoy a safer and more effective alternative to coffee, Adderall, or harmful pre-workout supplements.
Mood Boost: Emotional Wellbeing
From traffic jams that pile on frustration to never-ending to-do lists, stress seems inevitable. Even if you do have a wellness routine, the current injustice and social instability happening in the US make finding peace of mind feel like a distant reality.
If you are stressed out, anxious, or depressed, an uplifting blend of adaptogenic herbs can help you neutralize some toxic stress.
- Licorice is also known as the “sweet root” or “nature’s candy”. It is one of the oldest herbs used for medicinal purposes and tea. There are up to 400 active compounds in licorice. Many of these are anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective, which make them great antidotes for mood disorders such as anxiety and depression.
- Jujube is a date fruit that has shown mind-calming and sleep-promoting effects. It protects brain cells against neurotoxic stress while promoting memory and learning. Since the natural fruit is also rich in vitamin C, it is nourishing for both the body and mind.
- Blighted wheat is used in Eastern medicine to treat night sweat, irritability and emotional instability. During times of uncertainties, blighted wheat helps release tension and promote emotional wellbeing.
Let these healthy mood-boosting herbs replace the so-called “comfort food” for you. Sugary foods may offer fleeting satisfaction, but could soon lead to sugar addiction and chronic health problems.
Kaer - Nature Inspired Care
Herbs are natural, but how do you know they still are when inside capsules? Don’t they just look like any other supplements or medicines?
These are great questions that you want to ask before buying any supplement. They are also what set Kaer apart.
With more than a century’s experience in natural healing, our family has been evolving the technologies while still maintaining historical herb preparation principles. We don’t just extract each herb individually, or throw everything all at once. The order, length, temperature and technique used in each step of the production makes all the difference.
At Kaer, every product is a carefully crafted formula inspired by nature and optimized with years of experience. We are committed to delivering the most health benefits as nature intended and bringing healing to people’s homes.